APARTMENT FOR RENT IN EAST PERTH
Available from 14th March 2020
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unfurnished apartment stands out from many of the others. It is located on the north west corner of the 10th floor of this amazing building.
Please view our walk through video tour to gain a better understanding of the lovely home and all it has to offer.
Here are the distinctive features and benefits of apartment 68 that we think you will love:
• The apartment’s corner location means you have less rooms with common walls with other apartments.
• The north side of the building, at this height, has less taller buildings overlooking it creating more privacy than other locations.
• The balconies total 46m2 being larger than most of the other 2 bedrooms apartments in this building
• Spacious open plan living area spanning almost the entire length of the balcony, letting in lots of natural light.
• Stunning kitchen that takes in the view and has Miele appliances including induction cooktop, oven, microwave, rangehood and semi integrated built in dishwasher. There is also a water filter, great lighting, lots of storage, with soft closing draws and reconstituted stone bench tops.
• Double glazed windows and sliding doors for improved thermal and sound insulation.
• Retractable fly screens on sliding doors making it easier to see the view
• Connected to NBN fibre network
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with independent controls in the living area and both bedrooms
• TV points and Pay TV points provided in the living room and master bedroom
• LED lighting
• Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, built in robes and access to the balcony with views of the Swan River, Langley Park and Kings Park.
• Second bedroom also with built in robes and balcony access
• Main bathroom combined with the laundry
• Car park is located directly adjacent the lifts meaning only one other car is beside you.
• Storeroom located on the same level as the car park
The building is simply amazing with so many facilities; here are just a few:
• Heated 25m wet edge swimming pool surrounded by modern poolside furniture, beautifully landscaped gardens and BBQs
• Pool lounge that is air conditioned and furnished with club tables, sofas and TV
• Fully equipped gymnasium
• Timber lined sauna
• Games room with air conditioning, pool table and tennis table
• Bookable private dining room that seats 14, with full kitchen facilities
• Movie Theatrette that is air conditioned and has a 120cm wide screen, projector, hifi equipment and 11 awesome reclining cinema-style lounges.
• Board room that is air conditioned with a meeting table and 10 leather chairs.
The building is located in close proximity to Elizabeth Quay, the WACA ground, Perth shopping malls, Langley Park, the Swan River, Northbridge and everything else this growing city has to offer…
Please contact us to arrange a viewing of this lovely home.
This property is proudly marketed by Access Property Management.
14th March 2020
In 1995, Founder Shirley Smith (Photo) started Access Property Management realising there was a high demand for a dedicated property management agency.
Shirley’s original objective was to provide a closer link between property owners and high quality tenants provided by relocation companies and the corporate/executive sector. Over time we extended our services to better cater for the needs of all property investors and quality tenants, who were seeking a higher level of service, focus and experience.
For over 20 years, our family owned business has made an impact within the real estate industry in Perth Metro and based on our results we’ve established a strong reputation for integrity, distinction and innovation in real estate and management services.
“I rented a property through Natalie at APM. She was attentive, proactive and professional – everything you could want in a property manager (as a tenant and as a home owner, as I am myself also). I highly recommend APM, their professional staff and convenient services.”
“I have rented through Access twice since 2010 and both times have been great, particularly the last time when I rented in South Perth and my rental agent was Kelly Duncan. What a delight she was and is and nothing was too much trouble. Thanks Kelly for such a great experience. Shame I couldn’t stay with you.”
“I have been using their services as a tenant, and I can say its an amazing experience. They are prompt at everything and quite helpful. Alongside, the property manager carry a great professional work ethics which is wonderful. You, as a tenant always feel accompanied by your property manager. Cheers.”
I would like to personally thank Kelly for her professionalism and pleasant manner when we were applying for a rental. My son Jarrod (18yrs) & daughter Nicole (22yrs) had been applying for rentals all of January with no success & I was disappointed that some of the agencies hadn’t even followed up on their good references to allow for a fair assessment of their application. As Kelly would know we were successful in this application but had to decline as we were also successful in purchasing a property in that same week. Kelly was very understanding and a pleasure to deal with. I will highly recommend your agency .
“Mark, Stacy and the team at Access you are a pleasure to do business with. I highly recommend to anyone that requires high level, professional property management.”
“It is always fantastic to deal with Stacy and the team at Access Property Management. Highly recommend to anyone!”
“Many thanks for your help. I have a couple of other properties and you guys are by far the easiest to work with and most professional.”