HOUSE FOR RENT IN NORTH COOGEE
This stunning executive home just screams lifestyle! You get an amazing large home with minimal garden, in a unique location with so much to offer.
Here are some of the features we love the most about this property that can be seen in our walk through video tour:
– 3 Double bedrooms upstairs each with ceiling fans and walk in robes
– 1 Large multi-function room downstairs that can also be a bedroom if you choose.
– 3 luxurious bathrooms (2 upstairs – 1 downstairs)
– Huge open plan living area with high ceilings giving you great volumes of space providing living, dining, kitchen and alfresco areas.
– A stylish kitchen with Caesarstone bench tops, large oven and cooktop, lots of cupboards and a Miele dishwasher that just makes you want to create!
– Large alfresco area with a cathedral ceiling
– A perfect mix of hard floors, carpet and floorboards throughout.
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Ducted vacuum system with vacpan kitchen sweep inlet – ask us if you don’t know about them, they are awesome!
– Large master bedroom with a balcony, dressing room, en-suite bathroom and seperate toilet – all feature packed and of the highest quality.
– Double remote garage with shopper’s entrance
– Alarm system for peace of mind
– A great solar panel system that previously allowed a family of 5 to live without power bills, plus credits for 5 years (obviously dependant on specific usage).
– Reticulated gardens
Now that is just the house – the location is amazing also:
– You are a short stroll to several amazing beaches
– The Free Fremantle Blue Cat service runs from Douro Road into and around Fremantle including all the harbour has to offer.
– You are surrounded by great parks, some with barbecues for a walking picnic location
– There are some great eateries, cafes and gourmet produce shops that are all close by.
– Douro Road shopping complex offers a supermarket, post office, bottle shop, baker and a bank plus many more shops.
This stand out property needs to be seen so please contact us to arrange a viewing time that suits you.
This property is proudly marketed by Access Property Management
1st June 2018
In 1995, Founder Shirley Smith (Photo) started Access Property Management realising there was a high demand for a dedicated property management agency.
Shirley’s original objective was to provide a closer link between property owners and high quality tenants provided by relocation companies and the corporate/executive sector. Over time we extended our services to better cater for the needs of all property investors and quality tenants, who were seeking a higher level of service, focus and experience.
For over 20 years, our family owned business has made an impact within the real estate industry in Perth Metro and based on our results we’ve established a strong reputation for integrity, distinction and innovation in real estate and management services.
“I have been using their services as a tenant, and I can say its an amazing experience. They are prompt at everything and quite helpful. Alongside, the property manager carry a great professional work ethics which is wonderful. You, as a tenant always feel accompanied by your property manager. Cheers.”
“Many thanks for your help. I have a couple of other properties and you guys are by far the easiest to work with and most professional.”
“Mark, Stacy and the team at Access you are a pleasure to do business with. I highly recommend to anyone that requires high level, professional property management.”
“I have rented through Access twice since 2010 and both times have been great, particularly the last time when I rented in South Perth and my rental agent was Kelly Duncan. What a delight she was and is and nothing was too much trouble. Thanks Kelly for such a great experience. Shame I couldn’t stay with you.”
“It is always fantastic to deal with Stacy and the team at Access Property Management. Highly recommend to anyone!”
“I rented a property through Natalie at APM. She was attentive, proactive and professional – everything you could want in a property manager (as a tenant and as a home owner, as I am myself also). I highly recommend APM, their professional staff and convenient services.”