This unique canal front home is a different design to most in the area and is located directly between Port Bouvard Village Beach and the canals that lap at your back door; allowing you to keep you boat right there and ready to go a moment’s notice. It’s the type of home that almost commands you to relax.
The Port Bouvard area is popular for its beaches (including Avalon beach), estuary, golfing, boating, fishing, crabbing and other water sports.
Please view our walk through video tour to gain a better understanding of this amazing home.
Here are just some of the features that will make you love it:
– Located within a secure gated complex of only 11 properties
– The northern aspect so you are protected from the sea-breeze
– The open plan living, dining and kitchen area, that opens onto the canals which your sizeable patio overlooks – very different from most other designs in the area.
– Split system air conditioning in main living area and master bedroom.
– Centrally located kitchen with spacious pantry and dishwasher
– Seperate front lounge room with French doors
– Spacious master bedroom with built in robes, en-suite and a balcony with a great view over Village Beach
– Bedroom 2 & 3 also have built in robes and views of the canal waters
– Main bathroom with bath and seperate toilet/powder room
– Double remote garage with additional storage space and shoppers entrance into the house.
– 3rd toilet/powder room conveniently located downstairs
– No front neighbours and no common walls
– Small pets considered
Just a few hundred metres away is the stunning north facing Avalon Bay/Beach which is ideal for swimming, surfing, fishing, kite/wind surfing and more. The reef on the outside of the bay protects the beach making it ideal for families to enjoy.
Less than 3 kms away is Miami Plaza which offer a huge array of shops for your needs from supermarkets to restaurants and much more.
This distinctive and special living opportunity is rare with all these features so don’t miss out – your lifestyle is calling.
Please contact Mark to arrange a viewing time.
This property is proudly marketed by Access Property Management
In 1995, Founder Shirley Smith (Photo) started Access Property Management realising there was a high demand for a dedicated property management agency.
Shirley’s original objective was to provide a closer link between property owners and high quality tenants provided by relocation companies and the corporate/executive sector. Over time we extended our services to better cater for the needs of all property investors and quality tenants, who were seeking a higher level of service, focus and experience.
For over 20 years, our family owned business has made an impact within the real estate industry in Perth Metro and based on our results we’ve established a strong reputation for integrity, distinction and innovation in real estate and management services.
“Many thanks for your help. I have a couple of other properties and you guys are by far the easiest to work with and most professional.”
“I rented a property through Natalie at APM. She was attentive, proactive and professional – everything you could want in a property manager (as a tenant and as a home owner, as I am myself also). I highly recommend APM, their professional staff and convenient services.”
“I have been using their services as a tenant, and I can say its an amazing experience. They are prompt at everything and quite helpful. Alongside, the property manager carry a great professional work ethics which is wonderful. You, as a tenant always feel accompanied by your property manager. Cheers.”
“I have rented through Access twice since 2010 and both times have been great, particularly the last time when I rented in South Perth and my rental agent was Kelly Duncan. What a delight she was and is and nothing was too much trouble. Thanks Kelly for such a great experience. Shame I couldn’t stay with you.”
“It is always fantastic to deal with Stacy and the team at Access Property Management. Highly recommend to anyone!”
“Mark, Stacy and the team at Access you are a pleasure to do business with. I highly recommend to anyone that requires high level, professional property management.”