HOME FOR RENT IN INNALOO
This stylish unfurnished 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is pretty unique and in a great location, close to just about everything you might need. Set on a corner block opposite the park makes this property different from most in the area.
Here are some of the features you will love about this amazing property:
• Open plan, tiled living area with split system air conditioning that opens up to a private courtyard with a shade sail
• Kitchen with gas cooktop, stone bench tops, glass splash backs, and lots of storage.
• 3 Spacious bedrooms, all with built in robes
• Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and split system air conditioning
• Main bathroom features a separate shower and bath
• Seperate toilet
• Double remote garage with shoppers entrance and storage area
• The homes raised street position allows you to enjoy views over Bradley Reserve from the front enclosed courtyard
• With new carpets, fresh paintwork and easy care gardens the property is a delight.
• Security alarm and security screens
• Located over the road from a beautiful park, down the road from Yuluma Primary School and only 650m from the local IGA, cafe, pharmacy, newsagents and various food outlets.
• Only a short drive will have you at Innaloo or Karrinyup Shopping centres and you are just over 4kms from the famous Scarborough Beach.
• There is easy availability to public transport and the freeway to get access to the Perth CBD.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us to arrange a viewing of this lovely home in person.
This property is proudly marketed by Access Property Management.
We are, and have always been, a family-run enterprise. Founded by Shirley Smith in 1995, the idea for Access Property Management was conceived when Shirley realised there was a high level of demand for dedicated property management agencies, a need that was not being met by the existing real estate market. The agency is now headed by Shirley’s daughter, Stacy Whiting, who joined the business in 1996, and her husband, Mark Whiting, who has been at the agency for over 18 years. This focus on longevity extends to Access’ dedicated team of qualified property managers, with most staff having worked at the agency for 9 years or more.
Shirley’s original objective was to provide a closer link between property owners and high quality tenants provided by relocation companies and the corporate/executive sector. Over time we extended our services to better cater for the needs of all property investors and quality tenants, who were seeking a higher level of service, focus and experience.
For over 27 years, our family owned business has made an impact within the real estate industry in Perth Metro and based on our results we’ve established a strong reputation for integrity, distinction and innovation in real estate and management services.
I would like to personally thank Kelly for her professionalism and pleasant manner when we were applying for a rental. My son Jarrod (18yrs) & daughter Nicole (22yrs) had been applying for rentals all of January with no success & I was disappointed that some of the agencies hadn’t even followed up on their good references to allow for a fair assessment of their application. As Kelly would know we were successful in this application but had to decline as we were also successful in purchasing a property in that same week. Kelly was very understanding and a pleasure to deal with. I will highly recommend your agency .
“It is always fantastic to deal with Stacy and the team at Access Property Management. Highly recommend to anyone!”
“I rented a property through Natalie at APM. She was attentive, proactive and professional – everything you could want in a property manager (as a tenant and as a home owner, as I am myself also). I highly recommend APM, their professional staff and convenient services.”
“Many thanks for your help. I have a couple of other properties and you guys are by far the easiest to work with and most professional.”
“I have rented through Access twice since 2010 and both times have been great, particularly the last time when I rented in South Perth and my rental agent was Kelly Duncan. What a delight she was and is and nothing was too much trouble. Thanks Kelly for such a great experience. Shame I couldn’t stay with you.”
“Mark, Stacy and the team at Access you are a pleasure to do business with. I highly recommend to anyone that requires high level, professional property management.”
“I have been using their services as a tenant, and I can say its an amazing experience. They are prompt at everything and quite helpful. Alongside, the property manager carry a great professional work ethics which is wonderful. You, as a tenant always feel accompanied by your property manager. Cheers.”