EVERY 7.5 SECONDS!
When you look west from the upstairs windows of this stunning 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom executive residence you stare out across the Indian ocean and on most nights you will see the Rottnest lighthouse blink every 7.5 seconds. The property is located in a raised position in Perina Way that is approximately (Google Maps) 700m from the beach, or around 2.3km from Floreat Beach Surf Club, or 3.4km from all the facilities at City Beach including multiple restaurants, a bar, viewing platform and much more.
Features that we love about this lovely home are:
• A great mix of style from the custom pivoting front door, curved limestone feature wall, hardwood floors and double storey glass(with full length remote blinds) to take in the ocean views.
• An amazing kitchen with stone bench tops, glass splash back, adjustable feature lighting and breakfast bench.
• Multiple living areas:
o Formal living/multi functioning room.
o Open plan downstairs family room (with gas fireplace) /kitchen area that opens onto the outside limestone paved area.
o Upstairs mezzanine living area that takes best advantage of the views.
• Master bedroom with a balcony that both also enjoy the entrancing views.
• Master bedroom that also features dual walk in robes and an en-suite that has a spa bath, dual basins, separate shower and separate toilet.
• Bedroom 2 is a well sized and has built in robes.
• Bedroom 3 has a private balcony, built in robes and views of the ocean.
• Bedroom 4/Guest room is downstairs and offers views and opening doors into the internal tropical courtyard, a walk in robe, semi en-suite bathroom and toilet.
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning.
• Double remote garage with shopper entrance into the house.
• Great storage from an outside shed, to under stairs storage, to large linen cupboards upstairs and down.
• Located close to several world class beaches, multiple restaurants and cafes, supermarket, hardware store, golf course, private and public schools…
Please contact us to arrange a viewing time that suits your schedule to see this very desirable family home.
This property is proudly marketed by Access Property Management
We are, and have always been, a family-run enterprise. Founded by Shirley Smith in 1995, the idea for Access Property Management was conceived when Shirley realised there was a high level of demand for dedicated property management agencies, a need that was not being met by the existing real estate market. The agency is now headed by Shirley’s daughter, Stacy Whiting, who joined the business in 1996, and her husband, Mark Whiting, who has been at the agency for over 18 years. This focus on longevity extends to Access’ dedicated team of qualified property managers, with most staff having worked at the agency for 9 years or more.
Shirley’s original objective was to provide a closer link between property owners and high quality tenants provided by relocation companies and the corporate/executive sector. Over time we extended our services to better cater for the needs of all property investors and quality tenants, who were seeking a higher level of service, focus and experience.
For over 27 years, our family owned business has made an impact within the real estate industry in Perth Metro and based on our results we’ve established a strong reputation for integrity, distinction and innovation in real estate and management services.
“Mark, Stacy and the team at Access you are a pleasure to do business with. I highly recommend to anyone that requires high level, professional property management.”
“I have rented through Access twice since 2010 and both times have been great, particularly the last time when I rented in South Perth and my rental agent was Kelly Duncan. What a delight she was and is and nothing was too much trouble. Thanks Kelly for such a great experience. Shame I couldn’t stay with you.”
“I rented a property through Natalie at APM. She was attentive, proactive and professional – everything you could want in a property manager (as a tenant and as a home owner, as I am myself also). I highly recommend APM, their professional staff and convenient services.”
“It is always fantastic to deal with Stacy and the team at Access Property Management. Highly recommend to anyone!”
“I have been using their services as a tenant, and I can say its an amazing experience. They are prompt at everything and quite helpful. Alongside, the property manager carry a great professional work ethics which is wonderful. You, as a tenant always feel accompanied by your property manager. Cheers.”
I would like to personally thank Kelly for her professionalism and pleasant manner when we were applying for a rental. My son Jarrod (18yrs) & daughter Nicole (22yrs) had been applying for rentals all of January with no success & I was disappointed that some of the agencies hadn’t even followed up on their good references to allow for a fair assessment of their application. As Kelly would know we were successful in this application but had to decline as we were also successful in purchasing a property in that same week. Kelly was very understanding and a pleasure to deal with. I will highly recommend your agency .
“Many thanks for your help. I have a couple of other properties and you guys are by far the easiest to work with and most professional.”