STUNNING HOUSE FOR RENT IN DARLINGTON
The beautiful 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom expansive property really screams “LIFESTYLE!” Located “just” into the Perth Hills it provides a style of living that is different from living in the city, but you are only less than 30 kms from the Perth CBD, and only 15kms from Perth Airport, yet you have John Forrest National Park on your door step.
Please view our walk through video tour to gain a better understanding of this lovely home.
Here are some of the features you will love; there are quite a few – not sorry! :
– Spacious undercover outdoor entertain area makes you want to relax!
– Generous sola heated, salt water swimming pool and spa
– Sizeable, raised “Pool House” with toilet
– Stunning fully reticulated gardens that include Lemon, Naval Orange, Plum, Peach, Nectarine, Olive and Mulberry trees.
– Open plan living/dining and kitchen that opens out onto the back yard.
– Kitchen with 900mm induction cooktop, oven and range hood, lots of cupboards, and heaps of bench space to cook up a feast; and a Miele dishwasher to clean up afterwards!
– Roomy master bedroom with walk in robe
– En-suite bathroom with heated floors and towel rails
– Other bedrooms with built in robes
– Dedicated theatre room
– Large activity room on the edge of the living area
– Front parents retreat/reading room
– Large storage/wine room.
– Ducted evaporative air conditioning, thermostat controlled gas fired log heater, and the house is fully insulated
– Double remote garage for 2 vehicles but parking for 8 cars on the property.
– Solar panels for reduced energy bills
– Solar hot water with gas booster
– Large powered workshop/shed
– Security screen and fly screens through, plus an alarm system.
– NBN Internet
I think we covered everything but please come along and have a look for yourself, just to make sure…we would love to hear from you so we can make an appointment to show you around this beautiful home.
We are offering the property with a price range which would allow for the pool and gardens to be serviced at the higher price.
This property is proudly marketed by Access Property Management.
1st February 2019
In 1995, Founder Shirley Smith (Photo) started Access Property Management realising there was a high demand for a dedicated property management agency.
Shirley’s original objective was to provide a closer link between property owners and high quality tenants provided by relocation companies and the corporate/executive sector. Over time we extended our services to better cater for the needs of all property investors and quality tenants, who were seeking a higher level of service, focus and experience.
For over 20 years, our family owned business has made an impact within the real estate industry in Perth Metro and based on our results we’ve established a strong reputation for integrity, distinction and innovation in real estate and management services.
“I have been using their services as a tenant, and I can say its an amazing experience. They are prompt at everything and quite helpful. Alongside, the property manager carry a great professional work ethics which is wonderful. You, as a tenant always feel accompanied by your property manager. Cheers.”
“Mark, Stacy and the team at Access you are a pleasure to do business with. I highly recommend to anyone that requires high level, professional property management.”
“I have rented through Access twice since 2010 and both times have been great, particularly the last time when I rented in South Perth and my rental agent was Kelly Duncan. What a delight she was and is and nothing was too much trouble. Thanks Kelly for such a great experience. Shame I couldn’t stay with you.”
“I rented a property through Natalie at APM. She was attentive, proactive and professional – everything you could want in a property manager (as a tenant and as a home owner, as I am myself also). I highly recommend APM, their professional staff and convenient services.”
“Many thanks for your help. I have a couple of other properties and you guys are by far the easiest to work with and most professional.”
“It is always fantastic to deal with Stacy and the team at Access Property Management. Highly recommend to anyone!”