This distinct 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is an absolute delight, with so many special features/areas, each with their unique appeal. As soon as you enter the gate, or the remote controlled garage door, of this rear strata property, it is as if you have entered a different world; one that you can immediately relax in and feel at home.
Please watch our walk through video tour to gain a greater understanding of this amazing property.
Here are some of the features you will love:
– The kitchen and bathrooms have just been renovated and are simply stunning – the sellers are going to find it hard to leave them! The photos and video really show off the style and beauty, but only when you see them in person can you appreciate them fully.
– The outdoor living area is so versatile and can be used as a second living/dining area, for entertaining family and friends, or relaxing by watching the game(depending on who you team is!).
– The front lounge is spacious and connects beautifully with the rest of the house through the feature wall, and has a luxurious plush pile carpet that you just want to sink into.
– The master bedroom extravagant with the raised ceiling, ceiling fan, dual walk in robes; and the resort style en-suite with enormous bath, dual basins and shower.
– The second/guest bedroom is filled with natural light, has a ceiling fan, a standout renovated semi en-suite bathroom, and a beautiful garden seating area just outside the sliding door.
– The third and fourth bedrooms both have built in robes
– The lush oasis styled gardens are like stepping into your favourite bali resort, yet there is no need to own a lawn mower!
– There is also workshop and an additional shed for storage(or to escape to if you know what I mean!)
This property is one that you have to “experience” to fully understand it. All the words and photos can’t create the feeling you have when you are here. The sellers have fine tuned this over many years, and the attention to detail really makes a difference. This home transports you to a place where you can unwind and slow down.
Please contact Mark to arrange a viewing time that might suit your schedule.
Disclaimer – Whilst every care has been taken in the creation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller’s agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters
In 1995, Founder Shirley Smith (Photo) started Access Property Management realising there was a high demand for a dedicated property management agency.
Shirley’s original objective was to provide a closer link between property owners and high quality tenants provided by relocation companies and the corporate/executive sector. Over time we extended our services to better cater for the needs of all property investors and quality tenants, who were seeking a higher level of service, focus and experience.
For over 25 years, our family owned business has made an impact within the real estate industry in Perth Metro and based on our results we’ve established a strong reputation for integrity, distinction and innovation in real estate and management services.
“It is always fantastic to deal with Stacy and the team at Access Property Management. Highly recommend to anyone!”
“I rented a property through Natalie at APM. She was attentive, proactive and professional – everything you could want in a property manager (as a tenant and as a home owner, as I am myself also). I highly recommend APM, their professional staff and convenient services.”
“I have been using their services as a tenant, and I can say its an amazing experience. They are prompt at everything and quite helpful. Alongside, the property manager carry a great professional work ethics which is wonderful. You, as a tenant always feel accompanied by your property manager. Cheers.”
“I have rented through Access twice since 2010 and both times have been great, particularly the last time when I rented in South Perth and my rental agent was Kelly Duncan. What a delight she was and is and nothing was too much trouble. Thanks Kelly for such a great experience. Shame I couldn’t stay with you.”
“Many thanks for your help. I have a couple of other properties and you guys are by far the easiest to work with and most professional.”
“Mark, Stacy and the team at Access you are a pleasure to do business with. I highly recommend to anyone that requires high level, professional property management.”
I would like to personally thank Kelly for her professionalism and pleasant manner when we were applying for a rental. My son Jarrod (18yrs) & daughter Nicole (22yrs) had been applying for rentals all of January with no success & I was disappointed that some of the agencies hadn’t even followed up on their good references to allow for a fair assessment of their application. As Kelly would know we were successful in this application but had to decline as we were also successful in purchasing a property in that same week. Kelly was very understanding and a pleasure to deal with. I will highly recommend your agency .